Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Important Questions
In this page we have Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Important Questions. Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Find the number of triangles in the below figure
how many line segments are there? Name them.
How many right angles are present in below figures And Name them also
Here AB ⊥ DE
Here AD ⊥ BC and ∠ BAC=900
If the sum of two angles is equal to an obtuse angle, then which of the following is not possible?
(A) One obtuse angle and one acute angle.
(B) One right angle and one acute angle.
(C) Two acute angles.
(D) Two right angles.
(a) A triangle is a _____________polygon
(b) The distance around the circle is called ________
(c) A ________ curve is one that does not cross itself.
(d) The join of any two non-adjacent vertices in a polygon is called _________
Question 6 Crossword Puzzle
3. It is the distance around the circle
4. It is a line segment joining any two points on the circle.
7. it is a region in the interior of the circle enclosed by an arc and a chord.
8. it is the path of a point moving at the same distance from a fixed point. Down
1. figures made entirely of line segments
2. It is a four-sided polygon
5. it is a chord passing through the centre of the circle.
6. it is the meeting point of a pair of sides