a. Reproduction b. pollination c. Fertilizations d. Vegetative propagation
Stamens, ovary ,stigma ,pollen tube and pollen grains
Match the column
Unscramble the below Jumbled word
True and False statement
i. Pollination refers to the transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
ii. The spores are asexual bodies
iii. The fusion of male and female gametes is called fertilization.
iv. Pistil is the male reproductive part of the flowers
v. Rose produce bisexual flower
2. it is a asexual reproduction in Yeast
3. the male reproductive part
5. Propagation of new plants from roots, stems, leaves and buds
6. the reproductive part of the plant
1. the female reproductive part
2. Leaves of this plant give rise to new plant
4. buds in the potato are also called ______
b. Onion and garlic
c. Rose, sugar-cane
d. filament, anther
2. budding (across)
link to this page by copying the following text
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 7 math.
You can use above books for extra knowledge and practicing different questions.
Thanks for visiting our website.
DISCLOSURE: THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.