Question 2 Solves the word problems –
Convert 54 km/hr. into m/s
Calculate Time-period of a simple pendulum if it takes 72 seconds to complete 24 oscillations.
A train is travelling at a speed of 100 km/hr. How long will it take to complete a journey of 500 km without stopping in between.
Ramesh takes 15 minutes to reach market from his house on this cycle. If the speed of his cycle is 4 m/s calculate the distance between his house and market?
3. Basic unit of time
5. The to and fro motion of a simple pendulum is called _________ motion
6. the distance per unit time
7. the metallic ball in the simple pendulum Down
1. the instrument used in vehicles for measuring the speed
2. the instrument used in vehicles for measuring the distance
4. One billionth of a second Solution