In this page we have Motion and Time Worksheet for Class 7 Science . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blanks:
Solves the word problems –
- The S.I unit of speed is ___________________________
- The resting position of a bob of pendulum is called _______________________position.
- When a body does not change its position with respect to its surrounding it is said to be at_____________________________________________
- Speed of a motor vehicle is measured by an instrument called______________________
- Distance travelled by a vehicle is measured by an instrument called__________________
- Time taken by a pendulum to complete one oscillation is called_____________________
- The metallic ball used in the pendulum is called_________________________________
- A diagram showing relationship between two variable a quantities each measured along one of a pair of axes is called____________________________
- a substance whose crystals can vibrate very fast and a very precise rate is called
- An instrument showing the time by the shadow of a pointer cast by the sun on to a graduated plate is called________________________
- Convert 54 km/hr. into m/s
- Calculate Time-period of a simple pendulum if it takes 72 seconds to complete 24 oscillations.
- A train is travelling at a speed of 100 km/hr. How long will it take to complete a journey of 500 km without stopping in between.
- Ramesh takes 15 minutes to reach market from his house on this cycle. If the speed of his cycle is 4 m/s calculate the distance between his house and market?
3. Basic unit of time
5. The to and fro motion of a simple pendulum is called _________ motion
6. the distance per unit time
7. the metallic ball in the simple pendulum
1. the instrument used in vehicles for measuring the speed
2. the instrument used in vehicles for measuring the distance
4. One billionth of a second
Unscrambled the Jumbled word
Download this as PDF
link to this page by copying the following text
- NCERT Solutions
Class 7 Maths
Class 7 Science