VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (1 MARKS EACH)
1. What does gastric juice help to convert?
2. What is the main function of teeth?
3. What are the two components of digestive system?
4. What is oesophagus ?
5. Why does bread taste sweet when chewed for some time?
6. Give one instant source of carbohydrate?
7. Where the digestion does starts?
8. What is not digested by human?
9. Name the glands present in the mouth.
10. Where is bile produced?
11. Name the process of taking in food?
12. What helps the food to taste it by our tongue?
13. Name the largest gland in human body.
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (2 MARKS EACH)
1. What is Digestion?
2. Where is the bile produced? Which component of the food does it digest?
3. Name the type of carbohydrate that can be digested by ruminants but not by humans. Give the reason also.
4. Write one similarity and one difference between the nutrition in amoeba and human beings.
5. What is Absorption?
6. Why do we get instant energy from glucose?
7. What is salivary digestion?
8. What are parasites?
9. Name the various digestive organs of man?
10. What is cellouse?
11. What is the function of premolars and molars? Write the number of both teeth in each jaw
12. Which teeth do you use for piercing and tearing? Write the number of these teeth.
13. How many types of teeth do you find in humans? Name them. Marks (2)
14. What are the main steps of digestion in humans?
15. Name the type of food and mode of feeding of the following animals-
link to this page by copying the following text
Class 7 Maths
Class 7 Science