Choose the correct answers.
(i)Thyroxin produced by
a. Pituitary gland
b. Adrenal gland
c. Thyroid gland
(ii)Which of the following is a master gland?
(iii)Fertilization is the process of
b. eggs production
c. Fusion of male and female gamete
d. All of these
(iv)AIDS can spread from infected person to healthy person through
b. sharing towels
c. blood transfusion
d. mosquito bite
(v) Which of the following is the initiation stage of menstrual cycle during puberty?
Fill in the blanks.
Match the following.
Unscramble the following:
- Endocrine glands release hormone directly into the____for transportation to the____
- Permanent stoppage of menstruation is known as ______
- Release of sex hormones is under the control of a hormone secreted from the _____
- Gender of child having zygote with an X and a Y chromosomes _____
- Another name for the voice box in male is _____
True or false:
link to this page by copying the following text
- Ovulation takes place in males.
- Lack of thyroxine causes goiter.
- The reproductive phase in females lasts till the age of 45-50 years.
- Pancreas secretes growth hormone.
- NCERT Solution
Class 8 Maths
Class 8 Science