In this page we have Reaching the age of adolescence class 8 Worksheet .This includes True/False, Fill in the blanks and multiple choice questions. Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Multiple Choice Questions
Choose the correct answers.
(i)Thyroxin produced by
a. Pituitary gland
b. Adrenal gland
c. Thyroid gland
(ii)Which of the following is a master gland?
(iii)Fertilization is the process of
b. eggs production
c. Fusion of male and female gamete
d. All of these
(iv)AIDS can spread from infected person to healthy person through
b. sharing towels
c. blood transfusion
d. mosquito bite
(v) Which of the following is the initiation stage of menstrual cycle during puberty?
Fill in the blanks.
- Endocrine glands release hormone directly into the____for transportation to the____
- Permanent stoppage of menstruation is known as ______
- Release of sex hormones is under the control of a hormone secreted from the _____
- Gender of child having zygote with an X and a Y chromosomes _____
- Another name for the voice box in male is _____
Match the following.
Unscramble the following:
True or false:
- Ovulation takes place in males.
- Lack of thyroxine causes goiter.
- The reproductive phase in females lasts till the age of 45-50 years.
- Pancreas secretes growth hormone.
This Reaching the age of adolescence class 8 Worksheet is prepared keeping in mind the latest syllabus of CBSE . This has been designed in a way to improve the academic performance of the students. If you find mistakes , please do provide the feedback on the mail.
link to this page by copying the following text
Class 8 Maths
Class 8 Science