In this page we have Class 10 Maths Assignments for Areas Related to Circles . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
1) In figure, OACB is a quadrant of a circle with centre O and radius 3.5cm. If OD = 2cm, find the area of the
a) quadrant OACB
2) From each of the two opposite corners of a square of side 8cm, a quadrant of a circle of radius 1.4cm is cut. Another circle of diameter 4.2cm is also cut from the centre as shown in figure. Find the area of the remaining (shaded) portion of the square. (Use π=22/7)
3) From a thin metallic piece, in the shape of a trapezium ABCD, in which AB//CD and <BCD = 90o, a quarter circle BEFC is removed. Given AB = BC = 3.5cm. and DE = 2cm, calculate the area of the remaining piece of the metal sheet.
4) The wheel of a motor cycle is of radius 35 cm. How many revolutions per minute must the wheel make so as to keep a speed of 66 km/h?
5) The short and long hands of a clock are 4cm and 6cm long respectively. Find the sum of distances travelled by their tip in 2 days. (Take π=22/7)
6) An arc of a circle is of length 5π cm and the sector it bounds has an area of 20π cm2. Find the radius of the circle.
link to this page by copying the following text
Reference Books for class 10
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 10 math.
You can use above books for extra knowledge and practicing different questions.
Note to our visitors :-
We really do hope that this resolve the issue. If you still hare facing problems then feel free to contact us using feedback button or contact us directly by sending is an email at [email protected]
We are aware that our users want answers to all the questions in the website. Since ours is more or less a one man army we are working towards providing answers to questions available at our website.