Given below are the Class 10 Maths
Important Questions(Short questions) for Area Related to Circle
a) Concepts questions
b) Calculation problems
c) Multiple choice questions
d) Long answer questions
e) Fill in the blank's
- A boy is cycling such that the wheels of the cycle are making 140 revolutions per minute. If the diameter of the wheel is 60cm, calculate the speed per hour with which the boy is cycling.
- A car has wheels which are 80 cm in diameter. How many complete revolutions does each wheel make in 10 minute when the car is travelling at a speed of 66km per hour?
- The cost of fencing a circular field at the rate Rs24 per metre is Rs 5280. The field is to be ploughed at the rate of Rs 0.50 per m2. Find the cost of ploughing the field.(Take Π=22/7)
- The side of a square is 10cm. Find the area of circumscribed and inscribed circles.
- The sum of the radii of two circles is 140cm and the difference of their circumference is 88cm.Find the diameters of the circles.
- The area of a circle inscribed in an equilateral triangle is 154 cm2. Find the perimeter of the triangle. [ Use Π=22/7)
- If a square is inscribed in a circle, find the ratio of the areas of the circle and the square.
- A park is in the form of rectangle 120 m X100m. At the centre of the park there is a circular lawn. The area of park excluding lawn is 8700m2. Find the radius of the circular lawn. [Use Π=22/7)]
- A car travels 1km distance in which each wheel makes 450 complete revolutions. Find the radius of its wheels.
- The minute hand of a clock is 10cm long. Find out the area of the face of the clock described by the minute hand between 9 A.M. and 9.35A.M.
- Find the area of the sector of a circle with radius 4cm and of angle 30o. Also, find the area of the corresponding major sector. (Use Π=3.14)
- An elastic belt is placed round the rim of a pulley of radius 5cm. One point on the belt is pulled directly away from the centre O of the pulley until it is at P, 10cm from O. Find the length of the belt that is in contact with the rim of the pulley. Also, find the shaded area.
- In a circle with centre O and radius 5cm, AB is a chord of length 5√3cm the area of sector AOB.
- The perimeter of a certain sector of a circle of radius 5.6m is 27.2m. Find the area of the sector.
- A sector is cut off from a circle of radius 21cm. The angle of the sector is 120o. Find the length of its arc and the area.
- A sector of 56o cut out from a circle contains area 4.4cm2. Find the radius of the circle
- The radii of two circles are 8 cm and 6 cm respectively. Find the radius of the circle having area equal to the sum of the areas of the two circles
- Find the circumference of a circle whose area is 16 times the area of the circle with diameter 7cm
- Two circles touch externally. The sum of their areas is 58 cm2 and the distance between their centres is 10 cm. Find the radii of the two circles.
- 15.84 km/hr.
- 4375 revolutions
- Rs. 1925
- 157 cm2, 78.5cm2
- 154cm, 126 cm
- 72.7 cm
- 35.35 cm
- 183.3 cm2
- 46.05 cm2
- 25/3, 3√3 Π
- 44 cm, 462 cm2
- 3 cm
- 10 cm
- 7cm, 3cm
Class 10 Maths
Class 10 Science