Practice Worksheets for Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Air Around Us
In this page we have Practice Worksheets for Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Air Around Us . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
State True or False
(a) Nitrogen supports burning of a candle
(b) Dust particles are always present in air
(c) Water Vapour present in Air supports the water cycle
(d) Birds, insect can fly because of the air
(e) Plants absorb oxygen to prepare the food
(f) Air is primary made of Hydrogen and Helium Check your Answers
Fill in the Blank
a. The process of absorbing carbon dioxide from air and preparing the food by plants is called ______________
b. Air is _______________ and not _______.
c. The layer of gases around the earth is called as _______________.
d. Air occupies ______________ and has ___________
e.Organism living in soil breathe through ______________.
f. Air is primary made of ______ and ________
g. Removal of water from plant bodies in the form of vapours is called __________
h. Clothes dry faster when there is ______ water vapour in air Check your Answers
2. This gas is used for treating cancer patient
3. The blanket of gases that surrounds the earth
4. These animals used air dissolved in water for respiration
5. it is colourless and odour less
7. The gas which helps in combustion
8. This process involves utilization of carbon dioxide from air and release of oxygen into the air.
1. The major part in air
2. Air is used by animals for this process
6. The device used to convert wind energy into electrical energy Check your Answers