In this page we have Cell structure and functions Class 8 CBSE Worksheet . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
FILL IN THE BLANKS:
STATE THE FOLLOWING AS TRUE OR FALSE:
- Our body consists of different________ systems.
- The basic structural and functional unit of life is called_________.
- Robert Hooke discovered cells in _________.
- Some of organisms are made up of only one cell such organisms are called _________.
- ____________ helps amoeba to capture food and move it from one to another.
UNSCRAMBLE THE FOLLOWING WORDS:
- The shape of muscle cells is cylindrical and spindle.
- Neurons are the smallest cells present in the human body.
- The ostrich unfertilised egg is the largest cell in the world.
- Cell wall is present in animals only.
- A prokaryotic cell does not have a nuclear membrane.
Name of the following words:
Very short answer type questions:
- It is a jelly-like structure present inside the cell that contains cell organelles.
- It is an additional outer covering present in bacteria and plant cells.
- This organelle contains the chromosomes.
- It is a group of cells that perform similar function.
- These cells are the smallest in the human body.
- A small spherical densely-packed part present inside the nucleus.
- It is the basic unit of inheritance.
- These cells do not have nuclear membrane around the nucleus.
- It is known as the powerhouse of the cell.
- This type of plastids provides the green-pigment to the leaves.
(i)Name any two type of plastids.
(ii)Where are the ribosomes located?
(iii)What do we call the not well-defined Golgi bodies?
(iv)Which part of the cell play an important role in the process of cell division?
(v)Which part of the cell is also called “suicidal bags”?
link to this page by copying the following text
- NCERT Solutions
Class 8 Maths
Class 8 Science