In this page we have Reproduction in animals Class 8 CBSE Practice Questions . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blank type
- Fertilization in human beings is takes place in the _________
- The human embryo grows and develops in the ________
- In a mosquito, the egg hatch to produce _______
- Hydra reproduces by the process of ________
- As a result of fertilization _______ is formed.
- Organisms in which male and female gametes are present in the same organism are called ______
- The tube that carries the sperm to the urethra is called _________
- The mode of reproduction which involves only one parent is __________
- The process of cell changing their size, shape and form specialized cells is called ________
- Human are _______ While birds are _______
- Sex cells are also called ______. In animals the male sex cell is called ____ And the female sex cell is called an _______
- ________ is the male sex hormone , ______ and _______is the female sex hormone.
- The ______is connected to the foetus by the umbilical cord.
- Foetus is protected by the _________ and ________
- Fallopian tube be is also called _________
Short- Answer Questions
Why is reproduction important?
What is menstruation?
How does Hydra reproduce:
How does placenta help the foetus?
What is metamorphosis?
Differentiate between external and internal fertilization?
How is zygote formed in humans? Where is it formed?
Which two processes are responsible for the development of embryo in multicellular organisms?
Explain what happens after a hen lays a fertlised egg?
What is incubation?
Long Answer Questions for class 8
What is puberty? What is it caused by? What changes occur in boys and girl during puberty?
Why do frogs produce a large number of gametes?
Differentiate between oviparous and viviparous animals?
Describe fertilization in hen?
Discuss how zygote develops in to an individual in humans?
- Define reproduction?
- What is metamorphosis?
- How does fertilization occur in frogs?
- How and where does fertilization take place in human beings?
- Where are sperm produced in human beings?
- List the various stages in life cycle of mosquito?
- Where does the embryo get implanted in human?
- Discuss how zygote develops in to an individual in humans?
- Name the two types of gametes?
- What is hermaphrodite? Give an example?
- What is implantation?
- What is binary fission?
- Describe male reproductive system in humans?
- Differentiate between the following:
I. Sexual and asexual reproduction
II. Embryo and foetus
III. Egg and sperm
- Draw the following:
I. Human sperm
II. Male and female reproductive system
Multiple Choice Questions
In human beings, after fertilisation, the structure which gets embedded in the wall of uterus is
Reproduction by budding takes place in
Viviparous organisms are the ones which
(a) Produce eggs
(b) Produce young ones
(c) Both a and b
(d) None of these
A sperm consists of
(a) Head and Tail
(b) Head ,middle, Tail
(d) None of these
The cell formed after fertisation is called
(d) None of these
Which of the following sequences is in the correct order?
(a) Zygote -> Embryo -> Foetus -> Baby
(b) Zygote -> Embryo -> Baby -> Foetus
(c) Embryo -> Zygote -> Baby -> Foetus
(d) Foetus -> Zygote -> Embryo -> Baby
Which of the following is/are types of asexual reproduction?
(b) Binary fission
(c) Spore formation
(d)) All the above
In humans, the development of fertilised egg takes place in the
The animals which lay eggs are called as
(a) Oviparous animals
(b) Viviparous animals
(c) Domestic animals
(d) Wild animals
Which of these are the male reproductive organs in humans?
link to this page by copying the following text